Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Fangirl Etiquette

  Hi there people!
I am so, so sorry for not posting yesterday, or Monday. I have been borrowing my mom's laptop because I can't post blog posts from my tablet. And my mom is, of course, busy doing mom things on her laptop, and I can't use it all the time. I hope you can forgive me.

  So last night I was fangirling, because I saw that Joey Graceffa has a new puppy. Storm is a pure white husky puppy with one blue eye and one stormy grey. Anyways,when I was mid-fangirl I realized a couple things. One, I really want a husky, and, Two, I should write a blog post about the basic rules of fangirlhood. So here is fangirl etiquette, as best as I could glean from the internet.
Rule 1.
 When shipping a fictional couple, make sure to have quick comebacks in case someone tries to take down your ship with logic or canon.

Rule 2.
 Always, ALWAYS, attempt to take down other peoples ships with logic or canon.

Rule 3.
 Have an OTP, but have several ships. No one takes a fangirl seriously when she has one measly ship.

Rule 4.
 Whe N t he FEELS get to yOU write  liek  thiiss. When unsure how to properly fangirl, "asdkjjkjsjkakjs" is your best friend.

Rule 5. 
 Draw fanart. Even if your art skills suck. Also write fanfic.

Rule 6.
 When interacting with a fandom you are not in, be polite and respectful of that fandom's posts, even though you know your fandoms are better.( Exception: Twilight. Always rag on Twilight. ) 
  
   Well, I hope you guys liked this post, as I enjoyed making it.
I'll see you all later : )
-AFG
 

No comments:

Post a Comment